Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Green Symphony Finale




Well done to all the violinist!You simply the best.Group picture with the strings musician after 'A Green Symphony' concert.The concert attended by 1000 strong crowd held in-conjunction with the World Enviroment Day and jointly organised by MCA Youth Selangor, CMG, Pro-Star,Segi University College and Mama Treble Clef Studio.The concert entiltle 'Movie Spectacular' had attracted many music lovers from around Klang Valley.This is some testimonial from the audience.

"I been to many orchestra before but I never felt this excitement before specially the Star Wars theme song, is amazing!Two thumbs up!", said Ms Lai from Damansara.

"A once in a lifetime concert ,world class musician with wonderful theme song", said Mr Hisham Ali from Ampang.

"Normally I went to Orchestra with my wife I feel sleepy but this concert brings me excitement ,you guys have jazz,rock and classical!",said Mr David Lee from Rawang.

"A variety of music that keep the crowd entertain,we enjoy it"- Ms. Azy from Cyberjaya

"Free and easy , a very organised concert with contemporary feel,"-Ms Ling Lee Min from Kuala Selangor

No comments:

Post a Comment